Throw a rock in the air, and you’re bound to hear an opinion about how to make your life better if you “buy this” or “do that”; with so much information swirling around, it can be difficult to discern who to listen to.
American Jazz great Charles Mingus opined that the key to creativity is to “make the complicated simple, awesomely simple.” In that spirit, we want to share 10 Simple Expert Tips for Keeping Your New Year’s Resolutions.
These are simple, straightforward tips from people who have won at this game of life… we figure they know a thing or two about reaching goals.
- “Perseverance is the secret of all triumphs.” French poet and novelist Victor Hugo.
- “Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.” Physicist and Chemist Marie Curie, pioneer in radioactivity research.
- “Everything that I’ve ever been able to accomplish in skating and in life has come out of adversity and perseverance.” Four-time world champion and Olympic Gold Medalist, figure skater Scott Hamilton.
- “Don’t be a time manager, be a priority manager. Cut your major goals into bite-sized pieces. Each small priority or requirement on the way to an ultimate goal become a mini goal in itself.” Denis E. Waitley, American motivational speaker, writer and consultant.
- “I learned to put 100% into what you’re doing. I learned about setting goals for yourself, knowing where you want to be and taking small steps toward those goals. I learned about adversity and how to get past it.” Olympic gold medalist and world champion figure skater Kristi Yamaguchi.
- “Exercise to stimulate, not to annihilate. The world wasn’t formed in a day, and neither were we. Set small goals and build upon them.” Professional body builder Lee Haney. He is the joint record holder for winning the most Olympic gold medals, with 8.
- “Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable… Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.” Martin Luther King, Jr., American Baptist minister, activist, humanitarian and leader.
- “Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal – a commitment to excellence – that will enable you to attain the success you seek.” World champion race car driver, Mario Andretti.
- “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.” American Founding Father, Thomas Jefferson.
- “Fear can be good when you’re walking past an alley at night or when you need to check the locks on your doors before you go to bed, but it’s not good when you have a goal and you’re fearful of obstacles. We often get trapped by our fears, but anyone who has had success has failed before.” American artist and actress Queen Latifah.
What do you think of our list? Do you have any tips to add to it? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
|There are a lot of supplements on the market today. When it comes to comparing which ones are the best, it’s not easy to do. Check out this comparison of a few supplements and Enada Co-E1 for treating memory loss, improving athletic performance and reducing symptoms of jet lag.
Supplements That Help Increase Memory: Gingko Bilbao vs Enada Co-E1
Gingko is a Chinese herbal medicine which comes from the dried leaves of the maidenhair tree. It is made up of flavonoids and terpenoids, which are chemical compounds. Many people believe this supplement will sharpen their concentration and memory. Earlier studies had shown there was a correlation between taking Gingko and improving cognition, but recently those studies have been debunked and now it’s widely believed that Gingko doesn’t help improve memory and concentration.
Enada Co-E1 increases the energy production inside the cells of your body. With increased energy, your cells can relay information to each other quickly. Several studies have shown that the production of adrenaline and dopamine, which are neurotransmitters, are increased within the cells. These neurotransmitters are responsible for cognitive performance, improving memory and cognition.
Supplements That Enhance Athletic Performance: Carnitine vs Enada Co-E1
Carnitine is an antioxidant found in meat and other types of food. People who are healthy don’t have to consume carnitine because their body naturally produces it. Carnitine helps produce energy in the cell’s mitochondria, and in our muscles. Since carnitine is used for energy production within the muscles, it was theorized that it could help improve muscle function, reduce fatigue and boost performance. After 20 years of testing, it has shown that it has no effect on athletic performance.
Enada Co-E1 is the bio-available, antioxidant form of Vitamin B-3. Known as the biological rocket fuel, Enada Co-E1 is essential to the production of cellular energy. It is also involved in basic metabolism processes (which include the breakdown of glucose and fats), and supplies energy to the brain, nerves, muscles, heart and all other organs, helping them to function. For this reason, Enada Co-E1 boosts stamina and endurance, while providing mental clarity and focus. It also helps alleviate drowsiness and increases energy. Enada Co-E1 has been back by studies and been proven to help boost athletic performance.
“The Cure” for Jet Lag: Melatonin vs. Enada Co-E1
Melatonin is a hormone produced by the pineal gland in your brain. It is also found some edible plants. Melatonin affects circadian rhythms and promotes drowsiness. Some studies have found that melatonin is effective for preventing or reducing the symptoms of jet lag. This supplement should only be used for a short time period as it has adverse effects from long term use. Also melatonin will cause you to be drowsy during the day, therefore counteracting the beneficial effects it has for jet lag.
Enada Co-E1 increases the cellular production of ATP and facilitates dopamine synthesis, which means it may counteract the effects of jet lag on brain performance, mood, and sleepiness while boosting the immune system. Enada Co-E1 maintains homeostasis and aids in returning you to your built-in circadian rhythms. Research reveals that individuals who received Enada Co-E1 after an overnight flight across time zones performed significantly better on five of eight cognitive and psychomotor tests and experienced less sleepiness than those on the same flight who did not receive Enada Co-E1.
When researching supplements, it is important to remember that even if one claims to do what it says, it may not work in the end. Enada Co-E1 has a trusted brand for over 20 years, with numerous studies proving its effectiveness.
Order your Co-E1 supplements today.
November 23, 2015
Thanksgiving is known for great food and time with family and friends. When it comes to food we never think of healthy food. I’ve compiled a whole thanksgiving meal that leans towards the healthier side.
Creamy Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes- Cut the carbs by replacing potatoes for Cauliflower
1 large head of cauliflower
3/4 cup Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
1 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- Rinse the cauliflower and cut and separate into florets.
- Steam cauliflower for 10 minutes or until soft.
- Remove cauliflower from steamer and place in a large mixing bowl or stand mixer.
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl.
- Stir with an electric mixer or hand masher, breaking up cauliflower florets into pieces until mixed and desired consistency is achieved.
12 oz. bag of fresh cranberries
1/2 cup honey
1 cinnamon stick
zest of one large orange
1 cup distilled water
- Put everything in a pot, and cook over medium high heat for about 30-45mins
- When most of the liquid is cooked out, turn your stove down to a simmer.
- The longer you let this simmer, the thicker the sauce will get. Don’t let all the liquid cook out or it will burn. Stir more frequently near the end.
- Allow to cool before serving.
Sweet Potato Stuffing
10 pieces Sprouted Grain Bread, cubed & toasted
1 large Sweet Potato – cut into 1/4 inch rounds
1 tbsp. Olive Oil
a few pinches of dried Thyme
a few pinches of cracked Black Pepper
a few pinches of Garlic Salt
a few pinches of Smoked Paprika
1 cup Celery, chopped
1 cup Leeks, chopped
a few cloves Garlic, chopped
1/4 cup fresh Italian Parsley, chopped
1 large Apple diced (about 1 cup)
2 large Eggs, whisked
2 1/2 cup Vegetable Broth
Toasting the Bread
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Cut bread into 1 inch cubes.
- Lay bread in a single layer on a sheet pan.
- Sprinkle olive oil over the bread cubes.
- Toast bread for about 8-10 minutes until lightly browned, tossing once to evenly cook.
- Set aside to cool.
Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- While you are toasting your bread you can roast the sweet potatoes too.
- Toss sweet potatoes with a splash of olive oil, some thyme, garlic salt, pepper & smoked paprika.
- Place cut sweet potatoes in a single layer on the sheet pan.
- Roast potatoes for about 20-25 minutes until lightly browned & softened.
- Set aside to cool.
- Reduce oven heat to 350 degrees F. Spray or butter a 9 X 13 oven safe casserole dish.
- In a medium sauté pan over medium heat with the olive oil.
- Add leeks, celery, garlic and a pinch of each spice again. Heat about 5 minutes until softened, stirring frequently.
- Add theapples and parsley. Cook a couple of minutes.
- Put toasted bread in a large bowl. Add leek mixture, eggs & broth and mix well to combine.
- Press a layer of stuffing into the casserole dish, add a layer of sweet potatoes. Top with another layer of stuffing and sweet potatoes.
- bake for about 45 minutes until golden brown on top.
- Add a handful of toasted chopped walnuts or pecans.
Herbed Roasted Turkey with Calvados Gravy
Dry rub and turkey
4 bay leaves
2 tbsp. kosher salt
1 tsp. ground pepper, plus more to taste
1 12- to 14-pound turkey
For roasting and gravy
2 tbsp. of olive oil
1/4 cup minced fresh sage plus 2 tablespoons, divided
2 cups hot water
3-4 cups low-sodium chicken broth, divided
1 tbsp. cornstarch
1/2 cup chopped shallots
1 cup apple brandy, such as Calvados
- To dry-rub turkey: Grind bay leaves in a clean coffee grinder or mortar and pestle. Transfer to a small bowl and combine with salt and pepper. Remove any giblets from the turkey. Loosen the skin over the breast, legs and thighs and rub the meat with the salt mixture. Place the turkey in a roasting pan. Refrigerate, uncovered, for 12 to 24 hours.
- To roast turkey: Position oven rack in lower third of oven; preheat to 475°F.
- Remove the turkey from the refrigerator. Combine olive oil and 1/4 cup sage in a small bowl. Rub the mixture under the skin over the breast, legs and thighs. Tuck the wing tips under the turkey and tie the legs together with kitchen string, if desired. Place the turkey on a roasting rack set in the roasting pan. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Roast the turkey for 20 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°. Pour hot water into the pan. Continue roasting, tenting the breast or legs with foil if the skin is getting too dark, until a thermometer inserted horizontally into the deepest part of the thigh without touching bone registers 165°F, 1 1/2 to 2 hours. (If your turkey is larger than 14 pounds, plan to add an extra 15 minutes of roasting time for each additional pound.)
- Carefully transfer the turkey to a clean cutting board, loosely tent with foil and let rest for 20 to 30 minutes before carving.
- To prepare gravy: Pour pan juices from the roasting pan into a large glass measuring cup (leave any browned bits in the pan). Place the measuring cup in the freezer until the fat rises to the top, about 10 minutes. (Or pour into a fat separator and pour the defatted juices into a large measuring cup.)
- Transfer 3 tablespoons of fat from the separated pan juices back to the roasting pan (discard any remaining fat). Add enough broth (or stock) to the defatted juices to total 4 cups liquid. Whisk 1/2 cup broth (or stock) with flour in a separate small bowl until smooth.
- Set the roasting pan over two burners on medium-high heat. Add shallots and the remaining 2 tablespoons sage; cook, whisking, until the shallots soften and the pan drippings are browning, about 2 minutes. Pour in brandy; cook, whisking to scrape up the browned bits, until almost evaporated, 1 to 3 minutes. Add the broth-juices mixture and bring to a boil; boil for 4 minutes. Whisk the flour mixture again and add to the pan. Cook, whisking constantly, until the gravy thickens, 1 to 3 minutes more. Carefully pour the gravy through a fine-mesh sieve into a large measuring cup. Taste and season with pepper. Transfer to a serving container. Serve the turkey with the gravy.
Delicious Pumpkin Pie
1 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
2 tbsp. coconut oil
2 tbsp. honey
- Mix all the above ingredients together and press in the bottom of your pie pan.
8 oz. low fat cream cheese
8 oz. plain Greek yogurt
1/2 cup 100% pure maple syrup
1/3 cup pureed pumpkin
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1/4 tsp. cinnamon and nutmeg
Blend until smooth, pour into piecrust and bake for 50 minutes at 350-degrees.
Hope you try some of these great healthier creations on Thanksgiving Day recipes.
Recipes thanks to eatingwell.com and danettemay.com
November 16, 2015
The more ENADA Co-E1 that is introduced into brain tissue, the greater the increase in measured electrical brain activity. These electrical brain activities increase the areas of the brain used for thinking, focusing, mental clarity, memory recall, concentration, cognition, attention, co-ordination, etc. Studies show that a ENADA Co-E1 ( NADH) supplement (i.e., NADH that is given orally) will increase the levels of Co-E1 found in brain tissue.
Brain activity is increased after 20 minutes of taking Enada Co-E1. These images show the effects before and after Enada Co-E1 is taken.
Memory is defined as the storage of information, signals and stimuli received by our five senses and the retrieval of the stored information. Cognition is a prerequisite for memory. Cognition is the process of receiving signals from outside the body. Chemical reactions in the cells of the central nervous system are triggered in which certain molecules induce information from one to the other. The neurotransmitters adrenaline and dopamine are responsible for cognitive performance. Enada Co-E1 increases those neurotransmitters, therefore cognition(memory) is improved.
Symptoms of someone in a depressive state include: being in a depressed mood for a long period of time, showing a change in appetite and weight loss, not being able to sleep, showing signs of psychomotor retardation and agitation, losing interest in pleasurable activities, feeling worthless, have difficulty concentrating or thinking clearly, and having morbid or suicidal thoughts. Enada Co-E1 helps with someone who has a mood imbalance by increasing dopamine, norepinephrine and serotonin. These are directly associated with someone who is depressed. Enada Co-E1 also stimulates the natural production of these neurotransmitters, resulting in positive changes in mood.
The Aging Brain
Enada Co-E1 inhibits dopamine auto-oxidation. The neurotransmitter dopamine is spontaneously oxidized in our bodies, mostly in the brain; which is called auto-oxidation. This process is found significantly in older individuals. Enada Co-E1 can stop the auto-oxidation of dopamine, thus reducing or preventing damage to parts of the brain. As we age cells start to die and tissue degenerates, and NADH helps ward this off.
Enada Co-E1 is known to help the body produce the major neurotransmitter dopamine, which is important for motor skills and cognitive functions. By stimulating neural activity, the coenzyme helps brain cells perform better and possibly survive longer. A University Hospital confirmed the use of ENADA® NADH as a treatment for cognitive impairments. In a double blind study, with a placebo of controlled matched pairs. The clinical study showed after 6 months of treatment, the subjects treated with Enada Co-E1 (10mg/day) showed no evidence of progressive cognitive deterioration and had significantly higher total scores on the Mattis Dementia Rating Scale (MDRS) compared to subjects treated with placebo. No side effects have been observed in any of the patients.
Sleep Deprivation and Jet Lag
Sleep deprivation is a common problem affecting most people during adulthood. It impacts otherwise healthy individuals who cross time zones, work during evening or nighttime hours, or have infant children, as well as patients with sleep disorders, certain psychiatric disorders, and medical conditions such as those that produce a chronic pain. Sleep deprivation can lead to declines in cognitive performance, impacting the quality of waking time and, if severe enough, can lead to vehicle collisions and occupational consequences. In published clinical studies, Enada Co-E1 has been shown to increase energy and alertness in adults with extreme cases of fatigue and to reduce the effects of jet lag on cognitive performance and sleepiness.
May 3, 2012
Mother’s day is right around the corner, Sunday May 131th. Are you doing anything special for the loved ones in your life?
Enada Performance 10mg is designed for demanding and active lifestyles. Great for busy mothers! Enada Performance 10mg is fast acting and provides the boost in energy and mental clarity they need most!
This Mother’s Day treat your beloved mums with the gift of ENERGY! Use code MOTHERS DAY at checkout to take 15% OFF your order. Don’t wait until it’s too late, offer expires May 13th at midnight.
April 18, 2012
The fabulous city of London will be hosting the XXX Olympic Summer Games this year! The 2012 Olympic Games consists of 35 sports and 26,513 participants from all around the world competing to take home the GOLD! The majority of these athletes will agree that cognitive function and athletic performance are both essential for a victorious WIN!
These athletes have the cognitive ability to scan their surroundings and devise a strategic game plan in split seconds. They not only depend on their physical strength and endurance, but concentration and focus are just as crucial.
One third of the energy produce in our body is consumed by our brains. A lack of concentration and mental focus is a sign on energy deficiency. Many athletes use NADH as an energy supplement to avoid such deficiencies.
NADH stimulates the production of adrenaline, dopamine,and serotonin and most importantly it triggers a mass production of ATP. All necessary for cognitive performance and memory.Enada’s leading product Mojo Enada 20 mg caters to the physical and mental demands of High Level Performing Athletes.
Enada realizes that we aren’t all Olympic Athletes, so a variety of products are available to meets the needs of various lifestyles. When ordering your Enada NADH use discount code APRILFOOL to receive $10.00 OFF your purchase! Don’t forget to tune into the XXX Olympic Games on Friday, July 27th 2012. Only 100 days to go!
April 16, 2012
Uh-Oh! Did you start your day by hitting snooze 3 or 4 times before getting out of bed? Did you catch yourself sitting at the stop sign not realizing it’s your turn to go? Can’t muster the energy to finish your day proactively?
No worries, Enada to the rescue! Start your Spring FRESH, NEW, AND NATURALLY. Many people make the mistake of pumping their bodies with coffee or a caffeinated energy drink. Caffeine stimulates your nervous system and increases blood pressure giving an energetic effect. HOWEVER, it does not last all day thus require more and more. Worse yet, a stimulant crash can leave you with jitters, headaches, and lack of concentration.
Replace coffee and energy drinks with Enada! This natural energy supplement will give you the energy boost you need while enhancing your memory and mental clarity. C Enada is not a stimulant, so you won’t experience a ‘stimulant hangover’ or develop a addictive habit. Rather,by taking Enada regularly your body will return to homeostasis and strengthen the immune system.
Enada’s leading products are beneficial for diverse groups of people! Athletes like Master Cyclist Julie Kaplan take Enada MOJO. It gives her the stamina she needs for taking home the WIN!
Busy mothers, overwhelmed students, and hardworking executives prefer the Enada Performance. This quick acting energy boost provide the endurance needed to get through a long day!
Seniors, those suffering from neurological problems or fatigue benefit from taking Enada Vitality. This helps repair DNA, regenerate cellular growth, and increase immunity!
So which Enada are you? Don’t let fatigue be the enemy! Get your MOJO back at today! Take $10.00 OFF your purchase with the discount code APRILFOOL-enter at checkout. Offer only lasts for the month of April so stock up HERE!
April 2, 2012
Enada wants to kick off your April Fool’s with a pot of gold! Take $10.00 off your order by entering the code APRILFOOL
If your April plans include traveling, then stock up on Enada today! Don’t cross time zones feeling fatigue and disoriented. Increase your energy, awareness, and return to your normal rhythm with Enada.
Watch how Enada makes traveling pleasant and jet lag free.
December 27, 2010
Maintaining day-to-day energy levels and alertness is often done with caffeinated drinks such as coffee or tea that end in a big crash halfway through the day. NADH is a great every day, natural way to keep energy levels up without the undesirable effects of coffee and energy drinks.
Whether you’re a busy mother working around the clock needing constant energy, a hard-working student requiring steady focus or even an executive on the go looking for ways to maintain mental alertness and clarity, daily supplementation of NADH can help you make the most of your days by giving you the sustainable energy and focus you need in a fast-acting form.
Megan and mother of four from Tampa writes, “The quick acting Enada 10 mg supplement gives me the energy I need to keep up with my kids. I was always exhausted and couldn’t handle the coffee and sugar burn outs. I was desperate for something to help me get through my days and a friend recommended Enada. From day one I was hooked. I can’t believe I didn’t discover it sooner. I now get my friends who are moms Enada supplements as gifts. It is rewarding being able to share my high energy secret with them.”
NADH is an activated coenzyme that works simply by creating more energy for your body to use every day to do the things you need and love to do. In the past a stable form of the supplement was nonexistent, until now with Enada. The more NADH available to each cell, the more energy your body can produce. In order to keep levels optimized to maintain vitality and youthfulness, supplementation with NADH is essential.
In addition to the benefit of higher energy levels through enhanced energy production, NADH assists in repairing damaged and wounded cells as it combats the forces of free radicals in the body through its neutralizing antioxidant power. It is the main substance our bodies need responsible for converting consumed calories into usable energy too. By supplementing with NADH you will be giving your body a makeover from the inside out every day as it helps to enhance and maintain things like healthy blood pressure, cholesterol, energy and immunity levels.
Keeping your mind and body healthy and having the energy to be at your peak performance for an important game or business project every day can be a difficult task. NADH supplementation is a simple, natural, and effective way to having more usable energy and better mental alertness, along with incredible long term benefits with long-term supplementation. The 10mg supplement is a perfect option for everyday use when you need more energy and alertness. The addition of this potent antioxidant to your daily supplementation routine can rejuvenate your cells, boost your immunity and give you maximum energy to make the most of your days!
Greg, business owner and entrepreneur writes, “Now that I have been supplementing with Enada the mental alertness and energy that I have when I start my day is still going strong after lunch. I take the fast acting 10mg form before my lunch break workout and instead of feeling tired after my run my mind is clearer than ever. I now can do some of my best thinking after lunch. It’s like having two work days in one. I am very pleased with this product.”
If you haven’t already, try adding NADH to your daily routine and start seeing a difference in your health and energy levels today!
September 16, 2010
Having energy is one of the key elements of being an athlete. Athletes are usually the ones who are most depleted of energy because of how much they exert. Wouldn’t it be amazing if there was a simple, natural way to restore your body’s energy and feel great while doing whatever it is you love to do? There is, with NADH.
NADH is the abbreviation for the naturally occurring biological substance, nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide hydride. It’s biologically ranked coenzyme 1, and plays a vital role in energy production in the mitochondria, where it jumpstarts the production of ATP (cellular energy) in muscles. Therefore the more NADH a cell has, the more energy it can produce. While it has been known about for decades, only recently have scientists been able to put it in a stable form and thus able to be ingested as a pill. ENADA’s product is an energy booster, an immunity booster, and a powerful antioxidant. Because of its crucial role in energy production, it is the perfect supplement for athletes.
Athletes exert more energy than a sedentary person, and thus are often NADH depleted. Therefore a supplement of NADH will boost energy and improve all-around performance of physical activity. Research conducted by ENADA and colleagues on competitive athletes indicate that NADH enhances work capacity. Researchers measured reaction times, physical performance, and performance quality in seventeen competitive cyclists and long-distance runners. All subjects took 5 mg of NADH in the mornings on an empty stomach daily for four weeks. The level and amount of exercise each individual underwent remained the same as before they began taking the supplements, to ensure accuracy. After the four weeks, nearly all of the athletes experienced significantly less scattering of reaction times and increases in oxygen capacity. Overall 16 of the 17 subjects had improvements in their reaction times.
Here are some other ways that NADH is the perfect supplement for athletes:
- Increased energy
- Increased reaction time
- Greater mental acuity and alertness
- Improved oxygen capacity
- Immune system boost
Julia Kaplan, an avid cyclist ENADA user, shared her experience with NADH.
The first thing I noticed after getting introduced to NADH was an increase in energy and focus during my training rides. I then started to see improvements in performance. Some of this improvement was due to being able to train longer and recover faster in between hard workouts, or after races.
I used it to prepare for a national record attempt at altitude (6200 feet, I live at sea level) over ten years ago and discovered a benefit I did not expect. My previous experience of racing at altitude was that I would get back home and one or two days later be just hammered. I did not have that huge crash despite doing back to back attempts in a 24 hour period. I was fatigued, yes, nothing like previous years.
But no matter what type of athlete you are, or how strenuously you exert yourself, NADH can help you. All athletes can customize the amount of NADH they take daily by tailoring dosage levels to suit their overall health or training needs.
September 16, 2010
It seems that there is some type of new wonder drug gaining popularity every week, claiming to fix any problem you’ve got. Coenzyme Q10, also known as CoQ10, is one of the recent contenders. But while the benefits of the supplement are advertised as a strong antioxidant, the knowledge that CoQ10 needs NADH in order for the body to experience these benefits is usually omitted.
NADH is the body’s most powerful antioxidant. Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide hydride is biologically ranked coenzyme 1, the highest level of coenzyme in the body. This means that it is the coenzyme, or cofactor, needed for numerous other enzymes that are involved in cellular energy production. It is also essential for cellular development and acts as an antioxidant. Scientists have acknowledged that it is the body’s most important antioxidant to protect cells from damage caused by harmful substances. ENADA is the stable form of NADH that can be taken as a supplement for the benefit of users suffering from a multitude of diseases, including Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s disease, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), and diabetes. However users who are perfectly healthy benefit from NADH’s effects, such as increased energy, increased libido, weight loss, and immunity boost. Aside from having tons of health benefits of its own, it also works to regenerate other important antioxidants, such as glutathione, vitamin C, and CoQ10.
One of the coenzymes that need NADH for energy production is Coenzyme Q10. CoQ10 is frequently thought to be an antioxidant. Commercially available products boast the positive effects it has on the body when ingested, most frequently increased energy and enhancing the immune system. It’s a coenzyme that naturally occurs in the body, producing energy in the mitochondria in the form of adenosine triphosphate (ATP). It is known to have many other benefits to the body and supplements are taken to cure migraines, heart failure, gum disease, Parkinson’s disease, high blood pressure, and diabetes, among other ailments. However, when Co Q10 is ingested as a supplement, it is in its oxidized form. Therefore, it is not an antioxidant, and completely useless to the body. Only when it is in an antioxidant form do the health benefits exist.
Only when CoQ10 is combined with NADH does it become effective and beneficial to the body. NADH modifies the Co Q10, biologically ranked coenzyme 10, in the body, reducing it into an antioxidant and also an energy-producing compound. So before you run out and purchase a bottle of Coenzyme 10 supplements, remember that you’re wasting your money if you aren’t taking it simultaneously with NADH.