Throw a rock in the air, and you’re bound to hear an opinion about how to make your life better if you “buy this” or “do that”; with so much information swirling around, it can be difficult to discern who to listen to.
American Jazz great Charles Mingus opined that the key to creativity is to “make the complicated simple, awesomely simple.” In that spirit, we want to share 10 Simple Expert Tips for Keeping Your New Year’s Resolutions.
These are simple, straightforward tips from people who have won at this game of life… we figure they know a thing or two about reaching goals.
- “Perseverance is the secret of all triumphs.” French poet and novelist Victor Hugo.
- “Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.” Physicist and Chemist Marie Curie, pioneer in radioactivity research.
- “Everything that I’ve ever been able to accomplish in skating and in life has come out of adversity and perseverance.” Four-time world champion and Olympic Gold Medalist, figure skater Scott Hamilton.
- “Don’t be a time manager, be a priority manager. Cut your major goals into bite-sized pieces. Each small priority or requirement on the way to an ultimate goal become a mini goal in itself.” Denis E. Waitley, American motivational speaker, writer and consultant.
- “I learned to put 100% into what you’re doing. I learned about setting goals for yourself, knowing where you want to be and taking small steps toward those goals. I learned about adversity and how to get past it.” Olympic gold medalist and world champion figure skater Kristi Yamaguchi.
- “Exercise to stimulate, not to annihilate. The world wasn’t formed in a day, and neither were we. Set small goals and build upon them.” Professional body builder Lee Haney. He is the joint record holder for winning the most Olympic gold medals, with 8.
- “Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable… Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.” Martin Luther King, Jr., American Baptist minister, activist, humanitarian and leader.
- “Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal – a commitment to excellence – that will enable you to attain the success you seek.” World champion race car driver, Mario Andretti.
- “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.” American Founding Father, Thomas Jefferson.
- “Fear can be good when you’re walking past an alley at night or when you need to check the locks on your doors before you go to bed, but it’s not good when you have a goal and you’re fearful of obstacles. We often get trapped by our fears, but anyone who has had success has failed before.” American artist and actress Queen Latifah.
What do you think of our list? Do you have any tips to add to it? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
January 4, 2016
At a time of year when we are all looking to boost our immune system and warm our bodies, this delicious recipe feels like being wrapped in a warm blanket – from the inside out.
Some of the health benefits of this ancient Root are:
- Boosted immune system
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- High in antioxidants
- May improve brain function and health
- Ease heartburn & upset stomach
Try our warming Turmeric Coconut Milk Recipe:
-1 Cup Coconut Milk
-1/4th Teaspoon Turmeric
– Pinch of Cinnamon
– 1/4th Teaspoon Coconut Oil
– 1 inch fresh Ginger Root
-Honey or Agave to taste
Heat all ingredients on stove top until blended and hot (not boiling). Remove from heat and add Honey or Agave to taste. We love using Coconut Milk but this recipe also works with Almond Milk, Cashew Milk, or Soy Milk.
Recipe adapted from www.nutritionstripped.com
|There are a lot of supplements on the market today. When it comes to comparing which ones are the best, it’s not easy to do. Check out this comparison of a few supplements and Enada Co-E1 for treating memory loss, improving athletic performance and reducing symptoms of jet lag.
Supplements That Help Increase Memory: Gingko Bilbao vs Enada Co-E1
Gingko is a Chinese herbal medicine which comes from the dried leaves of the maidenhair tree. It is made up of flavonoids and terpenoids, which are chemical compounds. Many people believe this supplement will sharpen their concentration and memory. Earlier studies had shown there was a correlation between taking Gingko and improving cognition, but recently those studies have been debunked and now it’s widely believed that Gingko doesn’t help improve memory and concentration.
Enada Co-E1 increases the energy production inside the cells of your body. With increased energy, your cells can relay information to each other quickly. Several studies have shown that the production of adrenaline and dopamine, which are neurotransmitters, are increased within the cells. These neurotransmitters are responsible for cognitive performance, improving memory and cognition.
Supplements That Enhance Athletic Performance: Carnitine vs Enada Co-E1
Carnitine is an antioxidant found in meat and other types of food. People who are healthy don’t have to consume carnitine because their body naturally produces it. Carnitine helps produce energy in the cell’s mitochondria, and in our muscles. Since carnitine is used for energy production within the muscles, it was theorized that it could help improve muscle function, reduce fatigue and boost performance. After 20 years of testing, it has shown that it has no effect on athletic performance.
Enada Co-E1 is the bio-available, antioxidant form of Vitamin B-3. Known as the biological rocket fuel, Enada Co-E1 is essential to the production of cellular energy. It is also involved in basic metabolism processes (which include the breakdown of glucose and fats), and supplies energy to the brain, nerves, muscles, heart and all other organs, helping them to function. For this reason, Enada Co-E1 boosts stamina and endurance, while providing mental clarity and focus. It also helps alleviate drowsiness and increases energy. Enada Co-E1 has been back by studies and been proven to help boost athletic performance.
“The Cure” for Jet Lag: Melatonin vs. Enada Co-E1
Melatonin is a hormone produced by the pineal gland in your brain. It is also found some edible plants. Melatonin affects circadian rhythms and promotes drowsiness. Some studies have found that melatonin is effective for preventing or reducing the symptoms of jet lag. This supplement should only be used for a short time period as it has adverse effects from long term use. Also melatonin will cause you to be drowsy during the day, therefore counteracting the beneficial effects it has for jet lag.
Enada Co-E1 increases the cellular production of ATP and facilitates dopamine synthesis, which means it may counteract the effects of jet lag on brain performance, mood, and sleepiness while boosting the immune system. Enada Co-E1 maintains homeostasis and aids in returning you to your built-in circadian rhythms. Research reveals that individuals who received Enada Co-E1 after an overnight flight across time zones performed significantly better on five of eight cognitive and psychomotor tests and experienced less sleepiness than those on the same flight who did not receive Enada Co-E1.
When researching supplements, it is important to remember that even if one claims to do what it says, it may not work in the end. Enada Co-E1 has a trusted brand for over 20 years, with numerous studies proving its effectiveness.
Order your Co-E1 supplements today.
November 23, 2015
Thanksgiving is known for great food and time with family and friends. When it comes to food we never think of healthy food. I’ve compiled a whole thanksgiving meal that leans towards the healthier side.
Creamy Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes- Cut the carbs by replacing potatoes for Cauliflower
1 large head of cauliflower
3/4 cup Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
1 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- Rinse the cauliflower and cut and separate into florets.
- Steam cauliflower for 10 minutes or until soft.
- Remove cauliflower from steamer and place in a large mixing bowl or stand mixer.
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl.
- Stir with an electric mixer or hand masher, breaking up cauliflower florets into pieces until mixed and desired consistency is achieved.
12 oz. bag of fresh cranberries
1/2 cup honey
1 cinnamon stick
zest of one large orange
1 cup distilled water
- Put everything in a pot, and cook over medium high heat for about 30-45mins
- When most of the liquid is cooked out, turn your stove down to a simmer.
- The longer you let this simmer, the thicker the sauce will get. Don’t let all the liquid cook out or it will burn. Stir more frequently near the end.
- Allow to cool before serving.
Sweet Potato Stuffing
10 pieces Sprouted Grain Bread, cubed & toasted
1 large Sweet Potato – cut into 1/4 inch rounds
1 tbsp. Olive Oil
a few pinches of dried Thyme
a few pinches of cracked Black Pepper
a few pinches of Garlic Salt
a few pinches of Smoked Paprika
1 cup Celery, chopped
1 cup Leeks, chopped
a few cloves Garlic, chopped
1/4 cup fresh Italian Parsley, chopped
1 large Apple diced (about 1 cup)
2 large Eggs, whisked
2 1/2 cup Vegetable Broth
Toasting the Bread
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Cut bread into 1 inch cubes.
- Lay bread in a single layer on a sheet pan.
- Sprinkle olive oil over the bread cubes.
- Toast bread for about 8-10 minutes until lightly browned, tossing once to evenly cook.
- Set aside to cool.
Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- While you are toasting your bread you can roast the sweet potatoes too.
- Toss sweet potatoes with a splash of olive oil, some thyme, garlic salt, pepper & smoked paprika.
- Place cut sweet potatoes in a single layer on the sheet pan.
- Roast potatoes for about 20-25 minutes until lightly browned & softened.
- Set aside to cool.
- Reduce oven heat to 350 degrees F. Spray or butter a 9 X 13 oven safe casserole dish.
- In a medium sauté pan over medium heat with the olive oil.
- Add leeks, celery, garlic and a pinch of each spice again. Heat about 5 minutes until softened, stirring frequently.
- Add theapples and parsley. Cook a couple of minutes.
- Put toasted bread in a large bowl. Add leek mixture, eggs & broth and mix well to combine.
- Press a layer of stuffing into the casserole dish, add a layer of sweet potatoes. Top with another layer of stuffing and sweet potatoes.
- bake for about 45 minutes until golden brown on top.
- Add a handful of toasted chopped walnuts or pecans.
Herbed Roasted Turkey with Calvados Gravy
Dry rub and turkey
4 bay leaves
2 tbsp. kosher salt
1 tsp. ground pepper, plus more to taste
1 12- to 14-pound turkey
For roasting and gravy
2 tbsp. of olive oil
1/4 cup minced fresh sage plus 2 tablespoons, divided
2 cups hot water
3-4 cups low-sodium chicken broth, divided
1 tbsp. cornstarch
1/2 cup chopped shallots
1 cup apple brandy, such as Calvados
- To dry-rub turkey: Grind bay leaves in a clean coffee grinder or mortar and pestle. Transfer to a small bowl and combine with salt and pepper. Remove any giblets from the turkey. Loosen the skin over the breast, legs and thighs and rub the meat with the salt mixture. Place the turkey in a roasting pan. Refrigerate, uncovered, for 12 to 24 hours.
- To roast turkey: Position oven rack in lower third of oven; preheat to 475°F.
- Remove the turkey from the refrigerator. Combine olive oil and 1/4 cup sage in a small bowl. Rub the mixture under the skin over the breast, legs and thighs. Tuck the wing tips under the turkey and tie the legs together with kitchen string, if desired. Place the turkey on a roasting rack set in the roasting pan. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Roast the turkey for 20 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°. Pour hot water into the pan. Continue roasting, tenting the breast or legs with foil if the skin is getting too dark, until a thermometer inserted horizontally into the deepest part of the thigh without touching bone registers 165°F, 1 1/2 to 2 hours. (If your turkey is larger than 14 pounds, plan to add an extra 15 minutes of roasting time for each additional pound.)
- Carefully transfer the turkey to a clean cutting board, loosely tent with foil and let rest for 20 to 30 minutes before carving.
- To prepare gravy: Pour pan juices from the roasting pan into a large glass measuring cup (leave any browned bits in the pan). Place the measuring cup in the freezer until the fat rises to the top, about 10 minutes. (Or pour into a fat separator and pour the defatted juices into a large measuring cup.)
- Transfer 3 tablespoons of fat from the separated pan juices back to the roasting pan (discard any remaining fat). Add enough broth (or stock) to the defatted juices to total 4 cups liquid. Whisk 1/2 cup broth (or stock) with flour in a separate small bowl until smooth.
- Set the roasting pan over two burners on medium-high heat. Add shallots and the remaining 2 tablespoons sage; cook, whisking, until the shallots soften and the pan drippings are browning, about 2 minutes. Pour in brandy; cook, whisking to scrape up the browned bits, until almost evaporated, 1 to 3 minutes. Add the broth-juices mixture and bring to a boil; boil for 4 minutes. Whisk the flour mixture again and add to the pan. Cook, whisking constantly, until the gravy thickens, 1 to 3 minutes more. Carefully pour the gravy through a fine-mesh sieve into a large measuring cup. Taste and season with pepper. Transfer to a serving container. Serve the turkey with the gravy.
Delicious Pumpkin Pie
1 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
2 tbsp. coconut oil
2 tbsp. honey
- Mix all the above ingredients together and press in the bottom of your pie pan.
8 oz. low fat cream cheese
8 oz. plain Greek yogurt
1/2 cup 100% pure maple syrup
1/3 cup pureed pumpkin
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1/4 tsp. cinnamon and nutmeg
Blend until smooth, pour into piecrust and bake for 50 minutes at 350-degrees.
Hope you try some of these great healthier creations on Thanksgiving Day recipes.
Recipes thanks to eatingwell.com and danettemay.com
November 16, 2015
The more ENADA Co-E1 that is introduced into brain tissue, the greater the increase in measured electrical brain activity. These electrical brain activities increase the areas of the brain used for thinking, focusing, mental clarity, memory recall, concentration, cognition, attention, co-ordination, etc. Studies show that a ENADA Co-E1 ( NADH) supplement (i.e., NADH that is given orally) will increase the levels of Co-E1 found in brain tissue.
Brain activity is increased after 20 minutes of taking Enada Co-E1. These images show the effects before and after Enada Co-E1 is taken.
Memory is defined as the storage of information, signals and stimuli received by our five senses and the retrieval of the stored information. Cognition is a prerequisite for memory. Cognition is the process of receiving signals from outside the body. Chemical reactions in the cells of the central nervous system are triggered in which certain molecules induce information from one to the other. The neurotransmitters adrenaline and dopamine are responsible for cognitive performance. Enada Co-E1 increases those neurotransmitters, therefore cognition(memory) is improved.
Symptoms of someone in a depressive state include: being in a depressed mood for a long period of time, showing a change in appetite and weight loss, not being able to sleep, showing signs of psychomotor retardation and agitation, losing interest in pleasurable activities, feeling worthless, have difficulty concentrating or thinking clearly, and having morbid or suicidal thoughts. Enada Co-E1 helps with someone who has a mood imbalance by increasing dopamine, norepinephrine and serotonin. These are directly associated with someone who is depressed. Enada Co-E1 also stimulates the natural production of these neurotransmitters, resulting in positive changes in mood.
The Aging Brain
Enada Co-E1 inhibits dopamine auto-oxidation. The neurotransmitter dopamine is spontaneously oxidized in our bodies, mostly in the brain; which is called auto-oxidation. This process is found significantly in older individuals. Enada Co-E1 can stop the auto-oxidation of dopamine, thus reducing or preventing damage to parts of the brain. As we age cells start to die and tissue degenerates, and NADH helps ward this off.
Enada Co-E1 is known to help the body produce the major neurotransmitter dopamine, which is important for motor skills and cognitive functions. By stimulating neural activity, the coenzyme helps brain cells perform better and possibly survive longer. A University Hospital confirmed the use of ENADA® NADH as a treatment for cognitive impairments. In a double blind study, with a placebo of controlled matched pairs. The clinical study showed after 6 months of treatment, the subjects treated with Enada Co-E1 (10mg/day) showed no evidence of progressive cognitive deterioration and had significantly higher total scores on the Mattis Dementia Rating Scale (MDRS) compared to subjects treated with placebo. No side effects have been observed in any of the patients.
Sleep Deprivation and Jet Lag
Sleep deprivation is a common problem affecting most people during adulthood. It impacts otherwise healthy individuals who cross time zones, work during evening or nighttime hours, or have infant children, as well as patients with sleep disorders, certain psychiatric disorders, and medical conditions such as those that produce a chronic pain. Sleep deprivation can lead to declines in cognitive performance, impacting the quality of waking time and, if severe enough, can lead to vehicle collisions and occupational consequences. In published clinical studies, Enada Co-E1 has been shown to increase energy and alertness in adults with extreme cases of fatigue and to reduce the effects of jet lag on cognitive performance and sleepiness.
November 9, 2015
Positive thinking focuses your mental and emotional attitude on the bright side of life and expects positive results. Keeping a positive mindset will affect your health as well as your overall state of wellbeing. When you experience pleasant and happy feelings your eyes become brighter, you have more energy, and happiness becomes contagious. Your voice is also more powerful, you walk taller, and display positive body language. Negative thoughts, words and attitude create negative and unhappy feelings, moods and behavior. This leads to toxins being released into your blood stream causing more imbalance and negativity. So it is important to keep everything positive in your life.
16 ways to help you keep a positive mindset
1). Ignore negative people, and what they say about you. Only focus on the positive aspects of yourself.
2). Use your imagination and visualize positive and beneficial things happening in your life.
3). Focus on using positive words when speaking with others and your inner dialogue.
4). Smile more
5). If you start thinking negatively quickly replace those negative thoughts with positive ones.
6). Start living in the moment instead of the past or future. You can’t change the past, and if you are happy now, your future will tend to be happy also.
7). Read positive thinking books to help you with your transition to a more positive way of life.
8). Believe you can succeed.
9). Engage in physical activity.
10). Watch a funny movie.
11). Surround yourself with people who are positive and happy.
12). Believe you deserve good things in your life.
13). Find beauty in everything.
14). Be OK with change.
15). Meditate. Meditation will help your mind become clear which encourages positive thought.
16). Create a vision board. This will help you concentrate and maintain focus on the good things you want in your life.
The Laws of attraction state that positive thoughts generate positive feelings and attract positive life experiences.
October 14, 2010
ENADA is the only brand of NADH currently available that is stabilized and is actually protected by several worldwide patents. Competitors continue to try to bypass these patents and introduce NADH products. However, all these products are non-stabilized forms of NADH. When subjected to independent laboratory analysis and validation, the majority of these products do not contain any NADH. The result of the absence of NADH in these products hurts consumers and leaves the impression that NADH is ineffective. Remember, if an NADH product isn’t stabilized, you’re wasting your money.
ENADA has two main types of supplements available. The first is ENADA Vitality and Vitality Plus. This was the first pill we introduced, and is most effective when taken on an empty stomach. That is, first thing in the morning, or at least an hour before eating and/or two hours after eating. This is because of their coating, allowing it to move smoothly into the intestine where it is absorbed. These supplements come in 5mg doses. This is the supplement for users who like to take NADH once or twice daily for their health ailments, rather than for energy boosts.
If you need fast quick-acting energy, we have recently added another supplement to our collection. ENADA MOJO is fast-acting and designed for demanding and active lifestyles. It has been carefully crafted without the enteric coating of the other ENADA pill, thus can be taken at any time, regardless of when you last ate. Also ENADA MOJO comes in 10mg and 20mg doses, so you can tackle that last mile or extra work hours with energy and integrity.
Q. How do I know which is the right NADH supplement for me?
A. It depends on what results you are looking for. If you have an active, busy lifestyle and require more energy in less time, then the MOJO tablets are most likely best for you. The 10mg tablets (ENADA MOJO) are for people who desire quick energy, but aren’t doing anything extreme, such as intense physical exertion. These are best for the everyday person with everyday tasks at hand. The 20mg tablets (ENADA MOJO Plus) are for those that exert a lot of physical effort or are in need of constant energy throughout the day. This may be a triathlete before and during his or her race, or an executive with days constantly full of meetings and negotiations. Simply put, the 20mg is just a more intense than the 10mg, so based on the amount of energy you need, you can decide which supplement is right for you.
If you are taking ENADA supplements for health purposes, the ENADA Vitality (5mg tablets) are for you. These ones are taken daily, in the morning, and have a slower effect as they are dissolved in the lower intestine.
Energy Pills, NADH Supplements, Anti-Fatigue Vitamin
May 20, 2014
May 15, 2014
- Although soda, coffee and iced tea may temporarily quench your need for a drink, the sugar and caffeine in these beverages will soak up your body’s water reserves. That means that if you drink nothing but coffee or soda, you’ll end up less hydrated than you think. The best thing you can do for your body is to drink as much clean, pure water as possible. Water is one of the healthiest beverages you can drink, especially in the summertime. If you want to stay hydrated, try to get into good habits like:
- If you must drink soda, follow any soda or juice drink with a glass of water
- Limit highly caffeinated beverages
- Carrying a water bottle with you
May 14, 2014
Games, like crossword puzzles, have been known to be popular brain teasers. According to the Alzheimer’s Association, however, knitting and similar crafts and other games and/or hobbies can be equally stimulating to the brain.
May 13, 2014
“As a 48 yr old, single mom to two teenagers, I need all the help I can get! My youngest needs help with homework. If I take one around 3 pm, I can concentrate and focus much better — after a long day at the office!! I’m back to reorder!”
-Mother from Alabama
“I tried Enada and felt that stress was easier to handle. I felt strength and energy. “
“I have been taking this off and on since discovering it last year. It really helps me quite a bit. It doesn’t make me nervous, just gives me additional energy. Without it I am tired all the time. It is a little expensive but so worth it I figure out ways to afford it.”
“I heard about Enada and began taking it before my workouts, it has truly changed the quality for my workouts. I have more energy and focus than ever, thank you Enada!”
“I read a paper from a George Washington University study on the use of NADH for fatigue. while these sub-lingual tablets have not completely eliminated all of my symptoms, I have had a major improvement in quality of life and increased levels of energy. I recommend the sub-lingual tablets that can be taken any time of day.”
-Customer from Maryland
May 12, 2014
This week is National Women’s Health Week: May 11-17th! This week is the time to wake up and smell the roses. Take care of your self and the women you love. Get educated and get involved!
All women and girls achieve the best possible health.
The Office on Women’s Health provides national leadership and coordination to improve the health of women and girls through policy, education and model programs.
Inform and advance policies;
Educate the public;
Support model programs.
Our vision here at Co-E1 goes hand in hand with the National Women’s Health mission. We want to always be improving the health and well-being of our customers.
National Women’s Health Week is an observance led by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office on Women’s Health. The goal is to empower women to make their health a priority. The week also serves as a time to help women understand what it means to be well.
It’s being as healthy as you can be. And, most importantly, it’s about taking steps to improve your physical and mental health:
Visit a health care professional to receive regular checkups and preventive screenings.
Pay attention to mental health, including getting enough sleep and managing stress.
Avoid unhealthy behaviors, such as smoking, texting while driving, and not wearing a seatbelt or bicycle helmet.
May 9, 2014
From our studies we can say: Yes, NADH has significant anti‐aging potential. As we age, the NADH and energy levels in our cells decrease. In other words, aging is loss of energy. When cellular energy declines below a certain threshold, cells in our bodies begin to slowly deteriorate and tissue begins to degenerate. This energy loss can also signal the beginning of more serious illnesses later in life.
The health implications are immense – if cells live longer, then organs live longer, hence NADH has a scientifically proven anti-aging effect!
May 8, 2014
With the amazing success our Olympic athlete Shevon Stoddart has been having Co-E1 energy supplements have been bigger than ever! If you don’t know about Shevon yet read about her here & here! Shevon is a track star who has Gold medal dreams in mind, Shevon takes Co-E1 Mojo daily, including every training session and every competition. Shevon says it gives her a mental and physical boost that allows her to focus and perform at the elite level that is needed for her training and competitions.
It allows thousands of our customers to save with their purchases, and many Co-E1 rewards program users gain a nice income with the program. Now you can help spread the word, and make money while you’re at it.
If you wish to learn more. Then you might want to see our video that explains more about the rewards program.
From the beginning, we decided to not go with traditional advertising methods. We believe in our products and know our customers love their results. Co-E1 rewards is a great way to help friends, family and colleagues make and save money.
You can start earning money right away with only a few referrals, and all you have to do is talk about your favorite products, pretty tough huh? We are all about our customers and we wanted to gives them a chance to earn money, instead of spending our budget on corporate advertising.
Co-E1 is great for bloggers! It makes it easy to share your testimonials and deals with your readers. Making it a natural outlet to share your story about your favorite NADH product and offer your readers to save by using your personal website, it’s a win-win situation.
May 7, 2014
Enada sponsors 2 time Olympic track star Shevon Stoddart. She is preparing for the 2016 Olympic Games, which will be held in Rio, Brazil. Shevon experienced a setback in 2009 with an ankle injury, and has been working her way back. “It can take a long time to come back after an injury,” says Stoddart. Since using Enada’s Co-E1 Mojo 20mg; the only stabilized NADH supplement on the market, her times in all events have improved. Her main event being the women’s 400m hurdle.
· 4/9/2014 Mt Sac Relay: 56.52
· 4/26/2014 Drake Relay: 56.22
· 5/4/2014 Jamaica International Invitational: 55.87 (with a bad start)
Shevon continually surpasses her personal records; she is working to get back to the Olympics and to starting seeing scores closer to her person best time of 54.47.
May 6, 2014
“I take quite a few supplements (after carefully researching them) and I have to say this Enada NADH is one of the most amazing supplements. I didn’t expect to feel any differently until after using it for a month, as described on the directions, but I felt more energetic shortly after taking it. For instance, my eyes had been feeling very tired by mid-afternoon, and this fatigue disappeared the next day. I thought it was coincidence perhaps, but I haven’t felt the eye fatigue since. Then, after about three weeks, I’ve been able to run longer and faster at the gym than I’ve ever been able to. I used to do just about 5 miles at the gym on good days, and just this week, I was able to run 5 1/2 miles for the first time ever. And I don’t feel more tired either.”
“All I could find locally was from a company trying to skirt the patent issues relating to Birkmayer Labs by putting out an inferior – as in not even conforming to the original patents – but at over twice the price I found. I’m glad I came across the website and I will be ordering again before the 4 boxes I just purchased run out!
“ENADA provides me with a high level of sustainable energy that lasts from the time I take the supplement in the morning continuously until I fall asleep at night. And I am able to sustain this level of peak performance throughout the day without having to drink even one cup of coffee!”