Are you finding yourself alone this valentines day? Rather than be sad, turn that frown upside down and celebrate your Valentines day with these commitment-free and fun activities with your three favorite people: me, myself and I.
1. Send Love to Someone. Studies show that kindness spreads easy, so start an epidemic. Give Valentine’s Day cards to those close to you, like your co-workers and friends.
2. Treat yourself! Grab your CO-E1 Mojo to give you energy and a mood boost and be your own Valentine and do whatever you want. Declare it a me day and go out and get pampered and have fun.
3. Eat Chocolate! Just because you don’t have someone to buy chocolates for you doesn’t mean you shouldn’t have it. Chocolate in moderation is healthy. The compounds found in chocolate play a role in lowering blood pressure, improving blood flow and making blood platelets less sticky.
4. Have a party! Spend time with close friends. Studies show that in stressful situations a persons hear rate and blood pressure increase less when they are with someone who is close to them. You could all go out together.
5. Exercise! It’s a good way to treat yourself and get endorphin going to cure any Valentines Day blues you might have. It only takes about 30min of moderate exercise for endorphin to start kicking in! So get to the gym or get outside, you might even make some friends doing it.
6. Volunteer! Research has linked volunteering to higher self-confidence, lower depression, and higher levels of happiness. It is a great way to not think about your self and help people.
7. Embrace that you are alone and Veg out! Do nothing at all. Just stay home, sit on the couch, and be glad your not spending crazy amounts of money on dinner. This is your get out of jail free card, just enjoy the day of being alone, sit back, take a bath, watch your favorite movie and relax.
Leave A Comment