Asparagus is nutrient rich, low in calories and a good source of dietary fiber, not to mention it is so good tasting! These things make asparagus for weight loss a good choice. Any weight loss program should include the addition of dietary fiber as it helps to reduce food intake by creating a sense of fullness and stabilizing blood sugar.
Asparagus contains asparigine, a natural diuretic that helps to remove waste and excess fluids from the body, preventing water weight gain, and contributing to the breakdown of fat in the body.
- Asparagus also has a carbohydrate called inulin that stimulates healthy bacteria inside the large intestine, and healthy bacteria helps with digestion.
- Asparagus is a good source of vitamin A which aids in promoting healthy eyes and clear vision.
- It contains compounds that will help to keep your heart healthy.
- This green veggie is full of folate and energizing B vitamins.
- Other nutriends in asparagus include, vitamin C, K manganese, and iron.
- Asparagus is full of fiber to help aid in promoting healthy digestion.
- Asparagus boots immunity.
Leave A Comment